The Forgeys

The Forgeys

Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentines Day

Every year we have a fondue picnic. Last year Liam loved it this year not so much. Since he hardly ever says no to chocolate I think it was because he was still feeling under the weather. He got his first valentines from school and really enjoyed opening them and reading them, he especially liked the ones that came with candy or a sucker. Jason was really sweet and got me flowers, candy, and made me cupcakes. My favorite was my massage! I am really lucky that my husband pretty much missed his calling on being a massage therapist. I made them dinner and fondue and also made a love wall for both of my boys. It is just a small amount of the things I love about both of them and I think they both liked it! I only have one more month of being pregnant and I am ready to go!! Below is a picture of me at 36 weeks!

                                                       Liam thinks if there is a beach towel out you should be relaxing!!
                                                                  Testing out the fondue
 
Opening his Valentines gifts and cards from school!
 
 
What I love about my boys
                                                                   36 weeks!! One more month!!

No comments: