The Forgeys

The Forgeys

Monday, May 27, 2013

Potty Training

Potty training is super hard work ( I really think labor is easier)! Jason took off 5 days from work and together we did potty boot camp. This consist of taking Liam to the potty every 15 minutes and trying to go potty the first day he went once. The second day 5 times and the third I lost count! : ) He completed his sticker chart in about 5 days and picked out a monster truck as his prize. We are still working on #2 it is hit or miss, but we will get there. Potty training is very hard work if you have a strong willed child because until they are ready they aren't doing it. I told my pediatrician about grandparents giving us a hard time that Liam is not trained yet (he is 2.5) and he just laughed and said he is on the earlier end of potty training for boys he said normally boys learn between 3-3.5 years old, and that I was doing great having him completely #1 trained and #2 always takes a little more time to get used to. Regardless I am so proud of Liam he is doing a great job and this helps me out a lot during the day only one child to change diapers with! Cant believe how fast my little man is growing up, but this part of growing up I am completely excited and happy about!!!



No comments: