The Forgeys

The Forgeys

Monday, March 5, 2012

Letters to Liam-17 months

I have been writing letters to Liam since he has been born. Here is the latest one.

Dear Liam,

You are almost a year and a half old. Boy have things changed since my last letter, you can now walk and most of the time you just run. You have an unbelievable amount of energy. You are currently napping and I have a couple of minutes to write to you. Although, I do not get a lot of little moments to myself anymore I love the time we spend together. We have so much fun playing in your tent, building blocks, playing guitar and of course your favorite going to the park and taking a walk almost every day! You are saying words now they include MaMa, Dada (you say this more) Dog, Yellow, Blue, and owwy which is your version of oww. You are starting to develop your own little personality. You are very outgoing and flirty. You love to wave to people and really make our neighbors day on their way to work by smiling and waving from the window, or if we are outside on a walk. Watching you become a little boy is so much fun you make me so happy and proud to be your Mommy. I am so lucky to be able to spend every moment with you and I will always cherish our time together. I love you the moon and back and to infinity and beyond!



Love,
Mommy

 March, 5th. 2012

No comments: