The Forgeys

The Forgeys

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Liam time

I have been trying to spend extra time with Liam before the baby comes. This is probably our last week as a family of 3. A part of me is a little sad, but I know once we are a family of 4 I will be so excited for Liam to have a sibling and to be able to hold my sweet baby! Today we went on a picnic and he had so much fun checking out the seagulls and saying "fly birds fly" and "bye bye birds" whenever they flew away. My mom is down now so she is helping with the cooking and cleaning which is making everything easier.  I had contractions that woke me up last night so my Mom and me went on a walk to try to get things started while I was walking I had 7 contractions yayy. They did stop though after we stopped walking I also finally found a baby book today. Finding something that is gender neutral was hard but I finally found it!

Picnic in Southport

                                                            Swinging on the swings!
                                                               Moore Street Market and Deli

                                                                 and a photo bomber just for laughs! : )

No comments: